Lemon and Turquoise





Check out this awesome treasury created by EllaScottJewels on Etsy. It's perfect for the first day of summer isn't it?  EllaScottJewels was nice enough to feature my Peace By Popular Demand print in this treasury. 



Yellow/Turquoise is my favorite color combo right now.  In fact, I created my Peace print in Turquoise and Yellow because I had worn a yellow and aqua outfit that day and thought they looked great together.  My clothing inspired me!  It's nice to see someone else likes this color combo too!  Peace By Popular Demand would look great in a teen's room or dorm room.

















Three Things
Here are three things from EllaScottJewels shop that I really like. Ella Scott Jewels has a wide variety of wearable art including necklaces, earrings, rings and hairpins (great photos too).  Enjoy!