I Am Because We Are



Here's a nice story - I received a custom request this week from a guy who was buying a surprise gift for his girlfriend.  He said she absolutely loved "How Sweet It Is", and so he bought if for her.  Then he mentioned he knew she was trying to decorate more with the same yellow-orange color that is in the text of How Sweet It Is. So he asked me to create a custom print with his own custom quote in yellow-orange text.  Is that thoughtful or what??

Since I'm absolutely positive she won't be reading this blog, here is his surprise gift.  It's based on the Ubuntu philosophy which apparently his girlfriend learned during her world travels.  I looked up Ubuntu and it's really interesting.  I think I might put this in my shop for others to enjoy.  AFTER he gives her the surprise that is :)