Mother's Day

Here's a cute print for mother's day.  A lot of people seem to like this one which is surprising to me.  I never know for sure what my customers are going to like.  I was sure this one would be too "childish" or "simple".  I love it so I'm glad others do too.



 






I made this print in two different colors and I'm thinking about creating a third.   A hint for you etsy sellers out there - make a series of your creations so that some of your items follow a theme.  I've started to do this in my shop and it seems to be a popular concept.  For instance in some cases a customer may like my "Butterflies" print, but may not purchase it if the colors don't go with their decor.  If I offer my customers the same print in more than one color scheme, they will have a greater chance of finding one they like that would work in their space.