Treasury West

Did you know that Etsy has 3 treasuries - Treasury Main, Treasury West and the new Treasury East.  There are a lot of members out there curating treasuries.  It's a lot of fun.  I especially like the treasuries that are based on a color combo.  Today I was featured in Treasury West in a treasury curated by DearGeorgette.  I LOVE the colors in this treasury.  In fact I love them so much I created a painting using olive and grey :)  If you haven't been to DearGeorgette's shop, check it out soon.  She has an adorable shop.  Here's a screen shot of DearGeorgette's treasury.  Gorgeous! 



Also my print called Blue Skies was featured on the Etsy front page this morning!  This treasury was curated by lizzimarie.  Thank you lizzimarie, it's a really cute treasury.  Thanks for making this a beautiful Sunday!