Personalized Anniversary Gift

I love it when my customers choose their own personalized colors for their prints.  This adorable lovebirds print is now available in green, which was inspired by one of my customer's recent choices.  I loved it so much I wanted to share it with you!




Thank you to my customer Jet in the Netherlands for sharing such wonderful taste and for giving us all a great idea for an anniversary or wedding gift!

I love green, it's a great neutral that goes with any decor.

Show how thoughtful you are... You'll be the hit of the party when you give a personalized gift like this

The Details:
Size: 8x10 inches (20x25 cm), frame not included

Printed on Ultra Premium Epson paper (the best!) using Epson hi-definition inks for bright beautiful colors that last a lifetime without fading. Shipped flat in a padded mailer with cardboard for maximum protection.

Originally available as beautiful blue birds

Find even more personalized wedding gifts at ColorBeeLove



.